“Bridging the gap between pain & human performance”
That is what MTP Health is founded on. It’s all based on the fundamental concept of the dysfunction – pain continuum that you can see here.
You see we started MTP Health for one big reason. It was because we saw there was a problem with the way things were being done in the industry. This problem was causing people to become frustrated with their experience and in some cases actually become worse!
We’re so passionate about this that we wanted to take the liberty to help explain the key things that set us apart. Check it out here:
- Why MTP Exists in respect to the rest of the health industry
- What we see frustrating most people who deal with the mainstream rehabilitation industry
- Where Improve the Way you Move comes into things
- Why simply being pain-free isn’t enough for us to feel like we have gotten the result we want
- Why we believe active interventions are the way of the future
- How the MTP process actually works
- What most of the healthcare industry does really well
- Why focusing on the pain site isn’t always the best way to do things
- Why most people go from treatment to being injured again in a short amount of time
- Why investing on the front end is the better way to stay strong for life
- What a comprehensive assessment & plan should like like
- Why pain is more of a combination of stressors (& how we address this)
We hope that this has added some clarity to things for you guys. We get so many questions about why we are different to conventional physiotherapists and now we finally have an answer for you! It all comes down to improving the way you move.
If you have any questions or want to reach out to us further, please don’t hesitate to get in contact.